Sunday 2 December 2012

Ohhhh Crap..............


It’s the oldest trick in the book, child goes quiet there is bound to be total mischief and chaos.

 
On Friday morning my lovely angel Miss G woke up at 6:45am and was only chatting away (normally she is yelling demands from 6:30am), my thoughts were a) WOW a sleep in b) Why isn't she demanding from me yet?

 
I decided to get up and check on her after a 2 min relaxing lay in bed.

 
HOLY CRAP....................... there was poo from here to Timbuktu, smothered on her bedding, smeared on her toys and painted on her self. Charming!

 
Miss G has mastered the art of ripping her nappy off (which I am so pleased about) however this time it was the kinder surprise kind. Yes I was surprised and I am sure she was when she realized that it wasn't chocolate.

 
Miss G's beautiful Hello Kitty bedding was now Hello Shitty....

 
After breakfast Miss G and I went to the shops to buy a new Christmas tree. I also purchased some duct tape and some press stud onsies.

 
NOT.HAPPENING.EVER.AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment